Politique de confidentialité
valid from 01/09/2021
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Data Controller of personal data collected via the www.telemedicalinnovations.com website is TELEMEDICAL INNOVATIONS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000653884, place of business and address to deliveries: ul. Wincentego Pola 16, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 7123325660, REGON: 366116390, e-mail address (e-mail): email@example.com , hereinafter referred to as the » Data Controller » and at the same time being the « Service Provider ».
2. Personal data collected by the Data Controller via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
§ 2 TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Data Controller processes the personal data of the Service Users of www.telemedicalinnovations.com in the case of:
1.1. subscribing to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
1.2. use the Contact Form in the « Contact » tab or the « Investor Relations » tab in order to send a message to the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the entrepreneur).
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA. The Service Recipient provides, in the case of:
2.1. Newsletter: name and surname, profile, e-mail address,
2.2. Contact Form: name, profile and form of activity (e.g. individual, media, investor, health service, state administration, etc.), e-mail address, telephone number, message content.
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING. The personal data of the Customers is stored by the Data Controller:
3.1. if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years,
3.2. if the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Data Controller and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
4. When using the Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
5. After expressing a separate consent, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – in connection with art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the Service Recipient has consented.
6. Navigational data may also be collected from the Customers, including information about links and references in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the Website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
7. Providing personal data by the Client is voluntary.
8. The Data Controller takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
8.1. processed in accordance with the law,
8.2. collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
8.3. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
§ 3 SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal data of the Customers are provided to service providers used by the Data Controller when running the Website, in particular to:
1.1. subcontractors involved in the maintenance of the Cloud platform and Mobile Application,
1.2. accounting office,
1.3. hosting providers,
1.4. business software providers,
1.5. entities providing the mailing system,
1.6. software provider needed to run the Website.
2. The service providers referred to in point 1 of this paragraph to which personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Data Controller’s instructions as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods their processing (administrators).
§ 4 RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT OWN DATA
1. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal grounds for the Service Recipient’s request:
2.1. Access to data – art. 15 GDPR,
2.2. Data rectification – art. 16 GDPR,
2.3. Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 GDPR,
2.4. Restriction of processing – art. 18 GDPR,
2.5. Data transfer – art. 20 GDPR,
2.6. Objection – Art. 21 GDPR,
2.7. Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. In the event that the Service Recipient has the right resulting from the above rights, the Data Controller fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Data Controller will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the Service Recipient within one month of receiving the request – about the intended extension and its reasons.
5. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§ 5 « COOKIES »
1. The Data Controller’s website uses « cookies ».
2. The installation of « cookies » is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The « cookies » files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
3. The website uses two types of « cookies »: « session » and « permanent »:
3.1. « Session » cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer’s end device until logging out (leaving the page),
3.2. « Persistent » cookies are stored in the Customer’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of « cookies » or until they are deleted by the Customer.
4. The Data Controller uses his own cookies in order to better understand how the Customers interact with the content of the website. The files collect information about the way the website is used by the Service Recipient, the type of website from which the Service Recipient was redirected, as well as the number of visits and the duration of the Service Recipient’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
5. The Data Controller uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via the analytical tools of Google Analytics (external cookie Data Controller: Google Inc. based in the USA).
6. Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, in order to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the Service Recipient uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the Service Recipient’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
7. The Service Recipient has the right to decide on the access of « cookies » to his computer by selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
1. The Data Controller uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The Data Controller applies appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.