We announce full readiness for production and commercialization
- we have completed the B&R phase and we have fully operational pre-production prototypes with technical documentation enabling serial production,
- we have completed the supply and subcontractor chain,
- we have implemented the ISO 13485 system – quality management for manufacturers of medical devices (TÜV Rheinland Certificate),
- we have completed the process of certification of our medical devices for compliance of products with the requirements of Directive 93/42 (TÜV Rheinland Certificate).
- obtaining financing – PE and VE funds,
- start of serial production and start of sales of the CARDIOVICE system on the EU market,
- debut on the NewConnect WSE,
- obtaining funding in the Grants for Eurogrants competition,
- obtaining funding in the EIC Accelerator call in Horizon Europe (for the implementation of the CARDIOVICE system version 2.0).
In order to be able to start serial production using molds for the production of plastic elements by injection and start selling the first batch of products (including the sale of the CARDIOVICE system on the EU market), a financial contribution of PLN 2 to 4 million is required.
Participation in EU programs allowing to obtain financing for the implementation of the CARDIOVICE system in version 2.0 also requires own contribution in the amount of PLN 3 million.
Shareholders of the Company
|Akcelerator Technologiczny Gliwice ASI Sp. z o.o.||31,03%|
Supervisory Board of the Company
Why is it worth to invest?
- The huge global potential of the market in terms of the number of medical entities and the number of people suffering from heart disease.
- Dynamic continuous growth of the telemedical and e-Health market in Poland and in the world.
- A huge increase in public awareness and belief in telemedical solutions caused by the pandemic.
- No technological obstacles to the solution – we have fully operational pre-production prototypes.
- We have a unique solution on a global scale, which is relatively easy to implement due to the essence of the product itself and the need of customers.
- We have implemented the ISO 13485 system and have completed the CE certification process for medical devices.
- We know what we do – we have a competent team experienced in designing medical devices, selling telemedical services and managing large organizations.